Tuesday, February 20, 2007

today,

The day went on so well. I am feeling happy that I wanted to post this.
Had a hearty talk with one of the most admirable person at office. Learnt so much within a short time.
There are many things in life that I yearn to attain. Today i had appended to the list, 'Forbearance'.
Somewhere today I read a quote that sounded like this, "The essence of greatness lies when one chooses to feel fulfilled while others drown in madness"! Oh! What a coincidence!
This lady[the admirable person in my office!] is simply superb and I am able to relate this quote with her instantly!

I heard her saying...

"I don't feel bad when I am not recognised! I willl feel bad when I feel, I am worthless!"

Its true. There were times I yearned for recognition, I threw few things when I was denied recognition....

Now,

I realise, its the passion to the work that adds value to your life and not mere appraisals that matter!

Thats why I started off saying, Today went on well!!!

True. This day I learnt a lesson in my life!
I am happy!
:-)

1 comment:

dharmabum said...

it is a good thing to keep learning our lessons from life.

wishing u a joyful learning ahead!