Thursday, March 15, 2007

LOVE

LOVE

Love is the only way to stop all bad and corrupt things happening in the world.

Its only through love that we can attain anything.

Love everyone equally and nothing will stop you from respecting others. When your heart is filled with love, you will not need an external push to do anything.

Love a person truly, you will resist any external pressure that tries to split you!
Love a sport, you will play it, however tight your schedule be!

Similarly apply this to everything.
When everyone applies this, complaints in all forms will come to an end.

I would like to include a quote of Swami Vivekananda, “MY nature is love Him. And therefore I love. I do not pray for any-thing. I do not ask for anything. Let Him place me wherever He likes. I must love Him for love’s sake. I can not trade in love.”

No comments: