Monday, March 26, 2007

Take home from PD class at RKM

Today I attended the Personality Development workshop at RKM Ashram. We discussed about Healthy Mind in a Healthy Body.

I had been attending this workshop on and off since 2003 I guess. The moral strength, the spiritual strength that is there in me is solely out of the association with the ashrama and I owe a great deal to the Holy Trinity!

But a mother will always be a mother! Mother is dear to me.
I draw strength, immense mental strength only from her. Its not the scriptures or writings or words that transpired me. Its just the thought of the Mother and her continual presence I feel within me pours and fills me with love! I learnt to love people and almost everything in this world only because I saw the love in her eyes. Mere sight of Mother turns you into a kid yearning for love!

I learnt to be confident, bold, stand for my conviction and principle from the regular whips and blows of Swami Vivekananda's words.

By saying this I don't attribute love and courage to Mother and Swamiji respectively. I just mean to say that I need a Mother to fill me with love and care, I need a Swami Maharaj to whip me whenever I commit a mistake. Its my way of relating to the Holy Trinity.

And,

Sri Ramakrishna Paramahamsa...
Its only Bhakthi to Him. I don't feel like asking him anything. Meditating on him gives Peace, Calmness and loads of Bhakthi Bhava in the child.
I had always wanted to express the experiences at RKM. Only today I had the courage to throw the laziness and key it down.

Coming to the one thing I inscribed in my mind from today's class is this:

Three things are highly essential to have a healthy mind.

I heard it like this "Trikarna Shudhi"

1. Purity in Thought

When there is purity in thought, the words that come out will also be pure.

2. Purity in Words

When the thoughts are pure, the words let out are pure, automatically the action that we do will be pure too.

3. Purity in Action.

I really believe that if a person could follow this, he should succeed in every endeavor of his.

Purity, Patience, and Perseverance!

1 comment:

dharmabum said...

your posts are a big inspiration!